August 14, 2012
Top 10 signs your roof is in trouble
How to know if your roof is in trouble 10 signs:
Back to Blog
- Have you had a roof leak in the past years
- Are the roof leaks frequent?
- Have you carried regular maintenance program through the years?
- Does your ceiling or walls show any discoloration from water leaks?
- Roof drainage problems
- Over the last 5-10 years have your energy cost gradually increased?
- This may indicate a roofing material or insulation breakdown
- Do you see areas of stains from ponded water?
- Is roofing material pulling away from the penetrations or from the walls?
- Have you noticed any loose metal flashing on the exterior of the building?
- Is there a large and frequent amount of traffic on your roof.