Job Type: Full-Time
- Updating internal databases
- Maintaining spreadsheets & reports
- Processing mail and courier deliveries
- Organizing schedules & making appointments
- Providing reminders regarding upcoming meetings, events or anything requiring a collective action from the executive team and/or other team members
- Answering Inquiries via telephone/email/walk-ins
- Prepare correspondence and communications (as it pertains to the executive management team)
- Miscellaneous administrative support as required (e.g. Letters, presentations, correspondence, meeting preparation)
- Assist with projects as required
- Maintain filing system and overall confidentiality levels associated with performing duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2-3 years administrative/secretarial experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with Employees, Supervisors and Contractors at various levels of the organization Problem solving
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must work collaboratively in a team environment and be approachable and available
- Stress tolerance
- Solid data entry skills
- Superior organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize; strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong internet research skills
- Ability to work with work well with all levels within the organization: senior management & staff
- Strong attention to detail,
- Able to improvise, multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment while maintaining composure.
Hourly range depending on experience – please call for more information.
Salary Type: Hourly
Hours per wk.: 44 minimum
Benefits: Full Health Benefits (Single or Family Coverage, including dental)
Empire Roofing Corporation would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted